Apparently, according to Zogby, Fred Thompson is experiencing a last-minute "surge" in the polls. All the way into a tie for third. A whole four percentage points. Double digits. Woohoo! Go Fred!
Before you get too impressed, for comparisons' sake I once experienced something similar when I took Intro to Astronomy my sophomore year. I experienced a late-breaking "surge" in my study habits and managed to pull out a "C". It didn't look good on my transcript, and this will not look good on Frederick of Hollywood's political resume.
Word on the street is that he's dropping out before New Hampshire. Then he can enjoy a life of quiet, tranquil retirement, a life unburdened by meetings, appointments, schedules -- you know, kind of like his whole Presidential campaign.
In any event, the caucuses begin in mere hours. Can you taste the excitement?
No, neither can I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment